This service notifies you of stinger scenes in the currently playing movie.
This add-on requires the tags 'aftercreditsstinger' and/or 'duringcreditsstinger' on movies with a stinger scene.
this add-on notifies you of stinger scenes in the current movie, popping up a notification when the credits roll. it uses tags to identify movies that have a stinger scene, which can be automatically added by the universal movie scraper from the movie database. it can also query the chapterdb to identify the end credits if the media file does not have its own chapters.
Repositories: Kodi Add-on repository
License: The MIT License
xbmc.python (>= 2.24.0)
script.module.simplejson (>= 3.3.0)
script.module.requests (>= 2.9.1)
How To Install
In order to install stinger scene notification you may use one of the repositories mentioned under Additional Information > Repositories section above. Or, simply download the addon directly (if such option is present).
To install from a repository
- Open up Kodi and navigate into Add-ons.
- Click the open box icon (above the side-menu).
- Select Install from repository.
- Select the repository you wish to install from.
- Select the addon type, e.g. Video add-ons.
- Select stinger scene notification.
- Click Install.