search and download subtitles from pipocas.tv. please check the add-on configuration before using it! note: the "parent folder search and match" set to "auto" will first search by parent folder but if it's not a release then it will search normally, it's recommend to leave it "auto". library is always primary, this is only for non library movies vshows.
Repositories: Kodi Add-on repository
License: GNU GENERAL PUBLIC LICENSE. Version 2, June 1991
xbmc.python (>= 2.14.0)
How To Install
In order to install pipocas.tv you may use one of the repositories mentioned under Additional Information > Repositories section above. Or, simply download the addon directly (if such option is present).
To install from a repository
- Open up Kodi and navigate into Add-ons.
- Click the open box icon (above the side-menu).
- Select Install from repository.
- Select the repository you wish to install from.
- Select the addon type, e.g. Video add-ons.
- Select pipocas.tv.
- Click Install.