Kodi Version Check checks if you are running latest released version.
Feel free to use this script. For information visit kodi.tv
kodi version check only supports a number of platforms/distros as releases may differ between them. for more information visit the kodi.tv website.
Repositories: Kodi Add-on repository
License: GNU GENERAL PUBLIC LICENSE. Version 2, June 1991
xbmc.python (>= 2.1.0)
How To Install
In order to install version check you may use one of the repositories mentioned under Additional Information > Repositories section above. Or, simply download the addon directly (if such option is present).
To install from a repository
- Open up Kodi and navigate into Add-ons.
- Click the open box icon (above the side-menu).
- Select Install from repository.
- Select the repository you wish to install from.
- Select the addon type, e.g. Video add-ons.
- Select version check.
- Click Install.