husham confluence kodi 18
Confluence skin by Jezz_X. (Kodi's default skin)
Confluence is the default skin for Kodi 9.11 and above. It is a combination of concepts from many popular skins, and attempts to embrace and integrate their good ideas into a skin that should be easy for first time Kodi users to understand and use.
Repositories: ..Kodil Repository
License: GNU General Public License version 2
xbmc.gui (>= 5.13.0)
How To Install
In order to install husham confluence kodi 18 you may use one of the repositories mentioned under Additional Information > Repositories section above. Or, simply download the addon directly (if such option is present).
To install from a repository (first make sure you have the repository installed)
- Open up Kodi and navigate into Add-ons.
- Click the open box icon (above the side-menu).
- Select Install from repository.
- Select the repository you wish to install from.
- Select the addon type, e.g. Video add-ons.
- Select husham confluence kodi 18.
- Click Install.