confluence-mod vol. 4.1
Provider: mad-max / blauesgruen (credits Team-XBMC)
Confluence-MOD Vol.IV by mad-max / Support since XBMC 13(Gotham) by blauesgruen
Confluence is based on the work of Jezz_X and Team XBMC
My Confluence-MOD came up as alternative for Skins, that were too heavy for ATV2 or ION-systems. Confluence as base is a fast skin, which became quite handsome because of severeal MODs like CDArt, Clearlogo and many others
Repositories: SuperRepo All [Krypton][v7]
License: not specified
xbmc.gui (>= 5.9.0)
How To Install
In order to install confluence-mod vol. 4.1 you may use one of the repositories mentioned under Additional Information > Repositories section above. Or, simply download the addon directly (if such option is present).
To install from a repository (first make sure you have the repository installed)
- Open up Kodi and navigate into Add-ons.
- Click the open box icon (above the side-menu).
- Select Install from repository.
- Select the repository you wish to install from.
- Select the addon type, e.g. Video add-ons.
- Select confluence-mod vol. 4.1.
- Click Install.