Install add-ons from the SuperRepo All Repository
The SuperRepo generator fetches addons from multiple sources. Therefore SuperRepo accepts no responsibility for included addons.
Download and install add-ons for Kodi in the category "All" using SuperRepo. By using SuperRepo repositories you will be able to take advantage of our serverside dependency checking, extensive file mirror service and many more. Visit our website at https://superrepo.org/ to browse the add-ons, create personal addon bundles and install whole bundles at once!
Repositories: SuperRepo All [Krypton][v7]
License: not specified
xbmc.addon (>= 12.0.0)
How To Install
In order to install superrepo all [krypton][v7] you may use one of the repositories mentioned under Additional Information > Repositories section above. Or, simply download the addon directly (if such option is present).
To install from a repository (first make sure you have the repository installed)
- Open up Kodi and navigate into Add-ons.
- Click the open box icon (above the side-menu).
- Select Install from repository.
- Select the repository you wish to install from.
- Select the addon type, e.g. Video add-ons.
- Select superrepo all [krypton][v7].
- Click Install.