MilkDrop takes you flying through the soundwaves you're hearing
milkdrop was originally a music visualiser "plug-in" to the winamp music player. as you listen to your music, milkdrop takes you flying through the actual soundwaves you're hearing, and uses beat detection to trigger myriad psychedelic effects, creating a rich visual journey through sound.
Repositories: Kodi Add-on repository [Leia]
kodi.binary.global.main (>= 1.0.14)
kodi.binary.instance.visualization (>= 2.0.1)
How To Install
In order to install milkdrop you may use one of the repositories mentioned under Additional Information > Repositories section above. Or, simply download the addon directly (if such option is present).
To install from a repository
- Open up Kodi and navigate into Add-ons.
- Click the open box icon (above the side-menu).
- Select Install from repository.
- Select the repository you wish to install from.
- Select the addon type, e.g. Video add-ons.
- Select milkdrop.
- Click Install.