Visualisation showing a rotating 3D Spectrum Analyzer
spectrum is a visualisation showing a rotating 3d spectrum analyzer rendered in that moves to the beat of the music creating a wave effect across the spectrum grid. it also has settings to adjust the spectrum bar height, its speed, and how the bars are rendered (solid, points, wire frame) and is a nice light weight, low cpu useage visualisation that looks great
Repositories: Kodi Add-on repository [Leia]
kodi.binary.global.main (>= 1.0.14)
kodi.binary.instance.visualization (>= 2.0.1)
How To Install
In order to install spectrum you may use one of the repositories mentioned under Additional Information > Repositories section above. Or, simply download the addon directly (if such option is present).
To install from a repository
- Open up Kodi and navigate into Add-ons.
- Click the open box icon (above the side-menu).
- Select Install from repository.
- Select the repository you wish to install from.
- Select the addon type, e.g. Video add-ons.
- Select spectrum.
- Click Install.