For Kodi users who are looking to grab some high quality content, Exodus is a must have addon.
To install Exodus, there are basically a couple of options you can choose from – either download Exodus package through your web-browser and install it directly, or, you may use a repository to install Exodus via Kodi’s interface.
Both options will result in the same outcome, so simply choose according to your personal convenience.
Installing Exodus Directly
1. Start by downloading Exodus package:
2. Open up Kodi and select Add-ons from the main menu inside the home-screen, then click the opened box icon to the top left of the “Add-ons” menu and select Install from zip file.
Note: if you’re getting a message that you need to enable “Unknown sources” and you’re not sure what to do, see: This Is How You Do It On “Krypton” step 4.
3. Navigate through the newly opened pane into the location where you’ve downloaded the Exodus package file and select it then click install.
A notification letting you know that the package has been installed will briefly follow.
4. After the package has been installed, from inside the screen you’re on, select Install from repository > Exodus repository > Video add-ons > Exodus > select Install.
That’s it, you’ve now installed both Exodus repository (step 3) and video addon ( step 4). To access the addon, simply go back to “Add-ons” screen, select “Video add-ons” from the menu and start exploring it.
Install Exodus Via Repository
To install Exodus via another repository we have more than one option, either one of TVaddons or SuperRepo for instance are suitable for that purpose. In this guide though, I chose to focus on SuperRepo, yet be aware that the same result can be achieved through TVaddons and other 3rd-party repositories as well.
1. To install Exodus via SuperRepo repository, start by navigating into Add-ons screen (select it from the main menu inside the home-screen), then click the opened box icon to the top left of the menu and select Install from repository.
2. Enter SuperRepo repostiory > Add-on repository > Exodus repository and click Install.
3. After the repository has installed, go back to the “Install from repository” screen and this time select Exodus repository > Video add-ons > Exodus > select Install.
That’s it, to access the addon, simply go back to “Add-ons” screen, select “Video add-ons” from the menu and start exploring it.