Provider: Nir Elbaz
Radius 100FM - Music, that's all
This is an unofficial addon which created to make 100FM website playlists accessible to Kodi users
Kodi addon of 100FM radio station. The addon offers live listening to the station, charts, music and more
How To Install
To install Radius 100FM directly from zip file
- Download the addon.
- Open up Kodi and navigate into Add-ons.
- Click the open box icon (above the side-menu).
- Select Install from zip file.
- If this is the first addon you install, Kodi will warn you about installing addons from "unknown sources" for security reasons - it's your call.
- In any case, Kodi will warn you, you may not get auto-updates for this addon.
- Navigate into the location where you've downloaded the addon to and select it to Install.
Updated: March 22, 2021
License: GNU GENERAL PUBLIC LICENSE Version 2, June 1991