Some parts of this addon may not be legal in your country of residence - please check with your local laws before installing. All used images are from Amazon.
Kodi Amazon Music Add-on - Kodi extention to browse and play Amazon Music songs. An Amazon account is necessary.
How To Install
To install Amazon Media directly from zip file
- Download the addon.
- Open up Kodi and navigate into Add-ons.
- Click the open box icon (above the side-menu).
- Select Install from zip file.
- If this is the first addon you install, Kodi will warn you about installing addons from "unknown sources" for security reasons - it's your call.
- In any case, Kodi will warn you, you may not get auto-updates for this addon.
- Navigate into the location where you've downloaded the addon to and select it to Install.
Updated: January 14, 2021
License: GNU GENERAL PUBLIC LICENSE. Version 2, June 1991