E-Radio addon for Kodi
This addon is not published nor endorsed by e-radio.gr
Tunein to greek radios and listen live
2.1.0 - Change cache method 2.0.0 - Version made to be compatible with Kodi Matrix (& Python 3.X) - Improved performance by enabling reuse language invoker - Various minor tweaks 1.3.1 - Refined radio list function to avoid creating duplicates 1.3.0 - Removed screenshots - Developer's picks are now inserted to "All stations" menu item as well - Stations will now be sorted according to title by default - Added search functionality - Cosmetics
How To Install
To install E-Radio directly from zip file
- Download the addon.
- Open up Kodi and navigate into Add-ons.
- Click the open box icon (above the side-menu).
- Select Install from zip file.
- If this is the first addon you install, Kodi will warn you about installing addons from "unknown sources" for security reasons - it's your call.
- In any case, Kodi will warn you, you may not get auto-updates for this addon.
- Navigate into the location where you've downloaded the addon to and select it to Install.
Updated: April 08, 2021
xbmc.addon (>= 16.1.000)
Tulip Library (>= 2.8.17)