Internet Archive is a non-profit digital library. Choose from thousands of recordings ranging from alternative news programming, to Grateful Dead concerts, to Old Time Radio shows, to book and poetry readings, to original music uploaded by our users.
How To Install
To install Internet Archive [Audio] you may use one of the repositories mentioned under Additional Information > Repositories section below. Or, simply download the addon directly (if such option is present).
To install from a repository (first make sure you have the repository installed)
- Open up Kodi and navigate into Add-ons.
- Click the open box icon (above the side-menu).
- Select Install from repository.
- Select the repository you wish to install from.
- Select audio.
- Select Internet Archive [Audio].
- Click Install.
Updated: August 10, 2020
Repositories: SuperRepo All [Krypton][v7]
License: Not specified