het koninklijk concertgebouworkest
The Royal Concertgebouw Orchestra
Copyright 2015, 2017 bosel.This program is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or (at your option) any later version. This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details.
the royal concertgebouw orchestra is a symphony orchestra that gives orchestral performances of the highest calibre in the world’s leading concert halls under the direction of the very best conductors. the activities it carries out in amsterdam form the basis of its role as the netherlands’ ambassador for international excellence. the royal concertgebouw orchestra offers audiences emotional and intellectual enrichment, generating involvement and active loyalty.
How To Install
To install het koninklijk concertgebouworkest directly from zip file
- Download the addon.
- Open up Kodi and navigate into Add-ons.
- Click the open box icon (above the side-menu).
- Select Install from zip file.
- If this is the first addon you install, Kodi will warn you about installing addons from "unknown sources" for security reasons - it's your call.
- In any case, Kodi will warn you, you may not get auto-updates for this addon.
- Navigate into the location where you've downloaded the addon to and select it to Install.
Updated: March 03, 2020
xbmc.python (>= 2.24.0)