more than 50.000 free internet radio stations
With this Add-on you can browse more than 50.000 free internet radio stations. Current Features: - Top 500 Stations - Browse by genre (and subgenre if enabled in settings) - Search Station by name - Search Stations by current playing track - You can manage a "My Stations"-list - bitrate and amount of listeners visible and sortable - 500 Stations on each Page (can be changed in the settings) - uses cache (24h genre, 1h station listings)
How To Install
To install SHOUTcast directly from zip file
- Download the addon.
- Open up Kodi and navigate into Add-ons.
- Click the open box icon (above the side-menu).
- Select Install from zip file.
- If this is the first addon you install, Kodi will warn you about installing addons from "unknown sources" for security reasons - it's your call.
- In any case, Kodi will warn you, you may not get auto-updates for this addon.
- Navigate into the location where you've downloaded the addon to and select it to Install.
Updated: January 26, 2021