Listen to VRT Radio streams
With this addon you can browse and liste the VRT Radio streams.
- Add Dutch translation
- Add additional channels
- Improve channel logo's and fanart
- Release for Leia and Matrix
- Small fix to IPTV Manager support
- Switch from MP3 to AAC by default
- Added channel Radio 2 Bene Bene
- Added channel StuBru Hooray
- Added channel StuBru Bruut
- Added support for IPTV Manager
- Added channel Radio 1 Classics
- Added channel StuBru #ikluisterbelgisch
- Added channel MNM Back to the 90's & 00's
- Removed channel Sporza
- First release
How To Install
To install VRT Radio directly from zip file
- Download the addon.
- Open up Kodi and navigate into Add-ons.
- Click the open box icon (above the side-menu).
- Select Install from zip file.
- If this is the first addon you install, Kodi will warn you about installing addons from "unknown sources" for security reasons - it's your call.
- In any case, Kodi will warn you, you may not get auto-updates for this addon.
- Navigate into the location where you've downloaded the addon to and select it to Install.
Updated: March 02, 2021