HivelyTracker Audio Decoder
Hively Tracker is a tracker program based upon the AHX format created in the mid '90s by Dexter and Pink of Abyss. The format was relatively popular, and many songs were created and used in scene productions and games. AHX was designed to create a very SID-like sound on the Amiga.
How To Install
- Download the addon.
- Open up Kodi and navigate into Add-ons.
- Click the open box icon (above the side-menu).
- Select Install from zip file.
- If this is the first addon you install, Kodi will warn you about installing addons from "unknown sources" for security reasons - it's your call.
- In any case, Kodi will warn you, you may not get auto-updates for this addon.
- Navigate into the location where you've downloaded the addon to and select it to Install.
For a full installation guide please click here.
Updated: September 27, 2021
kodi.binary.global.main (>= 1.3.0)
kodi.binary.global.general (>= 1.0.5)
kodi.binary.global.filesystem (>= 1.1.6)
kodi.binary.instance.audiodecoder (>= 3.0.0)