NCSF (Nitro Composer Sound Format) Audio Decoder
Adds decoding support for Nitro Composer Sound Format files (.NCSF/.MININCSF). Nitro Composer Sound Format (NCSF) is a PSF-style for Nintendo DS music, specifically music that was created via Nitro Composer, a tracker-like composer that is part of Nintendo's Nitro SDK for the Nintendo DS.
How To Install
- Download the addon.
- Open up Kodi and navigate into Add-ons.
- Click the open box icon (above the side-menu).
- Select Install from zip file.
- If this is the first addon you install, Kodi will warn you about installing addons from "unknown sources" for security reasons - it's your call.
- In any case, Kodi will warn you, you may not get auto-updates for this addon.
- Navigate into the location where you've downloaded the addon to and select it to Install.
For a full installation guide please click here.
Updated: August 27, 2021
kodi.binary.global.main (>= 1.3.0)
kodi.binary.global.filesystem (>= 1.1.6)
kodi.binary.instance.audiodecoder (>= 3.0.0)