Nosefart (NSF) Audio Decoder
The Nintendo Sound Format (NSF) is a container format, that holds audio code ripped from the ROMs of games for the Nintendo Entertainment System. The NES had a pretty good sound engine for its time supporting 2 pulse-waves, 1 triangle wave, a noise channel, and DPCM channel which is a raw 7-bit counter raw sample playback.
How To Install
- Download the addon.
- Open up Kodi and navigate into Add-ons.
- Click the open box icon (above the side-menu).
- Select Install from zip file.
- If this is the first addon you install, Kodi will warn you about installing addons from "unknown sources" for security reasons - it's your call.
- In any case, Kodi will warn you, you may not get auto-updates for this addon.
- Navigate into the location where you've downloaded the addon to and select it to Install.
For a full installation guide please click here.
Updated: January 01, 2022
kodi.binary.global.main (>= 1.3.0)
kodi.binary.global.filesystem (>= 1.1.6)
kodi.binary.global.tools (>= 1.0.4)
kodi.binary.instance.audiodecoder (>= 3.0.0)