SNES-SPC700 Sound File Data Decoder
The SPC format holds Super Nintendo (SNES) game music. It is named after Sony's SPC700 contribution to the SNES's S-SMP audio chip. The SNES was a major jump in audio technology from the NES allowing for stereo sound, more channels, and fully sampled instruments.
How To Install
- Download the addon.
- Open up Kodi and navigate into Add-ons.
- Click the open box icon (above the side-menu).
- Select Install from zip file.
- If this is the first addon you install, Kodi will warn you about installing addons from "unknown sources" for security reasons - it's your call.
- In any case, Kodi will warn you, you may not get auto-updates for this addon.
- Navigate into the location where you've downloaded the addon to and select it to Install.
For a full installation guide please click here.
Updated: June 12, 2021
kodi.binary.global.main (>= 1.3.0)
kodi.binary.global.filesystem (>= 1.1.6)
kodi.binary.instance.audiodecoder (>= 3.0.0)