Kingpin - This Addon is currently in beta. Please be aware there may be bugs present
Adds Global Contextual Menu Items for Kingpin menu items throughout Kodi
Update - v0.0.7 - Jun. 14, 2022-- Kingpin is here.
How To Install
- Download the addon.
- Open up Kodi and navigate into Add-ons.
- Click the open box icon (above the side-menu).
- Select Install from zip file.
- If this is the first addon you install, Kodi will warn you about installing addons from "unknown sources" for security reasons - it's your call.
- In any case, Kodi will warn you, you may not get auto-updates for this addon.
- Navigate into the location where you've downloaded the addon to and select it to Install.
For a full installation guide please click here.
Updated: June 26, 2022
License: GNU GENERAL PUBLIC LICENSE. Version 3, 29 June 2007
requests (>= 2.19.1)