Seren - Global Context Menu Items
Adds Context Menu items for Seren menu items throughout Kodi
Changelog 3.0.1 Fix Shuffle play copy pasta mix up Resolve settings not showing in Kodi Changelog 3.0.0 Re-write of context menu addon, supporting py3 only (Matrix and above) Update icons to match Seren 3.0.0 release Update language support set to match Seren (add auto-translated Hebrew) Changelog 2.2.0 Added "Rescrape and Source Select" context menu item. Changelog 2.1.2 Added Polish translation Changelog 2.1.1: Implemented a workaround for broken future.backports module method (fixes Leia issues) Changelog 2.1.0: Refactored code to modern standards Use backported URL lib for py2 to ensure unicode compatibility Extracted out common functions and reused Add settings to enable/disable individual items Add more localizations Add GitHub issue templates Changelog 2.0.2: Make python version agnostic Changelog 2.0.1: Fixed addon icons/fanart Changelog 2.0.0: Rework for Seren 2.0
How To Install
- Download the addon.
- Open up Kodi and navigate into Add-ons.
- Click the open box icon (above the side-menu).
- Select Install from zip file.
- If this is the first addon you install, Kodi will warn you about installing addons from "unknown sources" for security reasons - it's your call.
- In any case, Kodi will warn you, you may not get auto-updates for this addon.
- Navigate into the location where you've downloaded the addon to and select it to Install.
For a full installation guide please click here.
|December 26, 2022
|Download 1Download 2Download 3Download 4Download 5Download 6Download 7Download 8Download 9Download 10Download 11Download 12Download 13
|GNU GENERAL PUBLIC LICENSE. Version 3, 29 June 2007