smem: memory reporting tool
smem is a tool that can give numerous reports on memory usage on Linux systems. Unlike existing tools, smem can report proportional set size (PSS), which is a more meaningful representation of the amount of memory used by libraries and applications in a virtual memory system.
How To Install
- Download the addon.
- Open up Kodi and navigate into Add-ons.
- Click the open box icon (above the side-menu).
- Select Install from zip file.
- If this is the first addon you install, Kodi will warn you about installing addons from "unknown sources" for security reasons - it's your call.
- In any case, Kodi will warn you, you may not get auto-updates for this addon.
- Navigate into the location where you've downloaded the addon to and select it to Install.
For a full installation guide please click here.
Updated: March 22, 2021
License: Not specified
os.openelec.tv (>= 4.0)
xbmc.python (>= 2.1.0)