Sega Saturn 3D (Western)
Image credit: Wikipedia (wikipedia.org)
The Sega Saturn 3D Control Pad was released in 1996. It was Sega's answer to the revolutionary Nintendo 64 controller, which featured an analogue stick for greater precision in a 3D environment.
How To Install
- Download the addon.
- Open up Kodi and navigate into Add-ons.
- Click the open box icon (above the side-menu).
- Select Install from zip file.
- If this is the first addon you install, Kodi will warn you about installing addons from "unknown sources" for security reasons - it's your call.
- In any case, Kodi will warn you, you may not get auto-updates for this addon.
- Navigate into the location where you've downloaded the addon to and select it to Install.
For a full installation guide please click here.
Updated: March 22, 2021
License: Not specified