Wii Remote controller
Image credit: open-joysick-display (https://github.com/RetroWeeb/open-joystick-display) licensed under BSD License + Attribution
The Wii Remote, also known colloquially as the Wiimote, is the primary game controller for the Nintendo Wii home video game console.
How To Install
- Download the addon.
- Open up Kodi and navigate into Add-ons.
- Click the open box icon (above the side-menu).
- Select Install from zip file.
- If this is the first addon you install, Kodi will warn you about installing addons from "unknown sources" for security reasons - it's your call.
- In any case, Kodi will warn you, you may not get auto-updates for this addon.
- Navigate into the location where you've downloaded the addon to and select it to Install.
For a full installation guide please click here.
|Updated:||January 17, 2023|
|Download 1Download 2|