Nintendo - SNES / SFC (bsnes-mercury Performance) v094 (Performance)
In loving memory of Near / Byuu
bSNES Mercury is a fork of Higan (originally called bSNES), notable for emulating the original hardware as accurately as possible through low-level, cycle-accurate emulation. The Performance profile focuses more on execution speed than on accuracy.
How To Install
- Download the addon.
- Open up Kodi and navigate into Add-ons.
- Click the open box icon (above the side-menu).
- Select Install from zip file.
- If this is the first addon you install, Kodi will warn you about installing addons from "unknown sources" for security reasons - it's your call.
- In any case, Kodi will warn you, you may not get auto-updates for this addon.
- Navigate into the location where you've downloaded the addon to and select it to Install.
For a full installation guide please click here.
|Updated:||January 31, 2023|
|Download 1Download 2Download 3Download 4Download 5|