Nintendo - Game Boy / Color (Gearboy) 2.6.0
Gearboy is a Nintendo Game Boy / Game Boy Color emulator that runs on iOS, Raspberry Pi, Mac, Windows, Linux and RetroArch.
How To Install
- Download the addon.
- Open up Kodi and navigate into Add-ons.
- Click the open box icon (above the side-menu).
- Select Install from zip file.
- If this is the first addon you install, Kodi will warn you about installing addons from "unknown sources" for security reasons - it's your call.
- In any case, Kodi will warn you, you may not get auto-updates for this addon.
- Navigate into the location where you've downloaded the addon to and select it to Install.
For a full installation guide please click here.
Updated: October 20, 2021
Libretro Compatibility (>= 1.0.0)