Atari - ST/STE/TT/Falcon (Hatari) 1.8
Hatari is an Atari ST/STE/TT/Falcon emulator. Hatari tries to emulate the hardware as close as possible for greater compatibility. Because of this, it may be slower than less accurate emulators.Supported files: .ST, .MSA, .ZIP, .STX, .DIM, .IPF, .M3U
How To Install
- Download the addon.
- Open up Kodi and navigate into Add-ons.
- Click the open box icon (above the side-menu).
- Select Install from zip file.
- If this is the first addon you install, Kodi will warn you about installing addons from "unknown sources" for security reasons - it's your call.
- In any case, Kodi will warn you, you may not get auto-updates for this addon.
- Navigate into the location where you've downloaded the addon to and select it to Install.
For a full installation guide please click here.
Updated: July 31, 2021