Sony - PlayStation (PCSX ReARMed) r22
PCSX ReARMed is another PCSX fork based on the PCSX-Reloaded project, which itself contains code from PCSX, PCSX-df and PCSX-Revolution. This version features a MIPS-to-ARM recompiler, NEON GTE code and more performance improvements.
How To Install
- Download the addon.
- Open up Kodi and navigate into Add-ons.
- Click the open box icon (above the side-menu).
- Select Install from zip file.
- If this is the first addon you install, Kodi will warn you about installing addons from "unknown sources" for security reasons - it's your call.
- In any case, Kodi will warn you, you may not get auto-updates for this addon.
- Navigate into the location where you've downloaded the addon to and select it to Install.
For a full installation guide please click here.
Updated: February 19, 2022