Provider: Team Kodi
Image credit: OpenEmu (openemu.org)
The Nintendo DS (short for "Dual Screen") is a 32-bit handheld video game console released in 2004. A DS Lite model was launched in 2006, followed by the DSi. Combined, these are the best selling handheld to date, and second best console (behind the PlayStation 2).
How To Install
To install Nintendo DS directly from zip file
- Download the addon.
- Open up Kodi and navigate into Add-ons.
- Click the open box icon (above the side-menu).
- Select Install from zip file.
- If this is the first addon you install, Kodi will warn you about installing addons from "unknown sources" for security reasons - it's your call.
- In any case, Kodi will warn you, you may not get auto-updates for this addon.
- Navigate into the location where you've downloaded the addon to and select it to Install.
Updated: December 21, 2020
License: Not specified