The OUYA is a crowd-funded Android-based microconsole released in 2013. The OUYA controller includes a single-touch touchpad in the center of the controller.
How To Install
To install OUYA Controller directly from zip file
- Download the addon.
- Open up Kodi and navigate into Add-ons.
- Click the open box icon (above the side-menu).
- Select Install from zip file.
- If this is the first addon you install, Kodi will warn you about installing addons from "unknown sources" for security reasons - it's your call.
- In any case, Kodi will warn you, you may not get auto-updates for this addon.
- Navigate into the location where you've downloaded the addon to and select it to Install.
Updated: December 21, 2020
License: Not specified