PC Engine controller
Image credit: OpenEmu (openemu.org)
The PC Engine, also known as the TurboGrafx-16, was released by Hudson Soft and NEC in 1987. It became the top-selling console in Japan, but trailed behind both Sega and Nintendo in the North American and Eurpoean markets.
How To Install
To install PC Engine Controller directly from zip file
- Download the addon.
- Open up Kodi and navigate into Add-ons.
- Click the open box icon (above the side-menu).
- Select Install from zip file.
- If this is the first addon you install, Kodi will warn you about installing addons from "unknown sources" for security reasons - it's your call.
- In any case, Kodi will warn you, you may not get auto-updates for this addon.
Updated: December 21, 2020
License: Not specified