Provider: Team Kodi
Image credit: OpenEmu (openemu.org)
The PC-FX is a 32-bit console released by NEC in 1994. Due to the high cost, underpowered graphics and lack of developer support, it sold poorly and was discontinued in 1998.
How To Install
To install PC-FX Controller directly from zip file
- Download the addon.
- Open up Kodi and navigate into Add-ons.
- Click the open box icon (above the side-menu).
- Select Install from zip file.
- If this is the first addon you install, Kodi will warn you about installing addons from "unknown sources" for security reasons - it's your call.
- In any case, Kodi will warn you, you may not get auto-updates for this addon.
- Navigate into the location where you've downloaded the addon to and select it to Install.
Updated: December 21, 2020
License: Not specified