Sega SG-1000 controller
Image credit: OpenEmu (openemu.org)
The SG-1000, also known as the Computer Videogame SG-1000, was Sega's first entry into the console business in 1983. However, due to market saturation and the Video Game Crash of 1983, it was not commercially successful.
How To Install
To install Sega SG-1000 Controller directly from zip file
- Download the addon.
- Open up Kodi and navigate into Add-ons.
- Click the open box icon (above the side-menu).
- Select Install from zip file.
- If this is the first addon you install, Kodi will warn you about installing addons from "unknown sources" for security reasons - it's your call.
- In any case, Kodi will warn you, you may not get auto-updates for this addon.
- Navigate into the location where you've downloaded the addon to and select it to Install.
Updated: January 25, 2021
License: Not specified