Nintendo Virtual Boy Controller
Provider: Team Kodi
Nintendo Virtual Boy controller
Image credit: OpenEmu (openemu.org)
The Virtual Boy is a 32-bit console released by Nintendo in 1995. While Nintendo promised a virtual reality experience, the red monochrome display and bulky table-mounted headset lead to a poor immersive experience.
How To Install
To install Nintendo Virtual Boy Controller directly from zip file
- Download the addon.
- Open up Kodi and navigate into Add-ons.
- Click the open box icon (above the side-menu).
- Select Install from zip file.
- If this is the first addon you install, Kodi will warn you about installing addons from "unknown sources" for security reasons - it's your call.
- In any case, Kodi will warn you, you may not get auto-updates for this addon.
- Navigate into the location where you've downloaded the addon to and select it to Install.
Updated: March 22, 2021
License: Not specified