Wii Remote Controller
Provider: Team Kodi
Wii Remote controller
Image credit: open-joysick-display (https://github.com/RetroWeeb/open-joystick-display) licensed under BSD License + Attribution
The Wii Remote, also known colloquially as the Wiimote, is the primary game controller for the Nintendo Wii home video game console.
How To Install
To install Wii Remote Controller directly from zip file
- Download the addon.
- Open up Kodi and navigate into Add-ons.
- Click the open box icon (above the side-menu).
- Select Install from zip file.
- If this is the first addon you install, Kodi will warn you about installing addons from "unknown sources" for security reasons - it's your call.
- In any case, Kodi will warn you, you may not get auto-updates for this addon.
- Navigate into the location where you've downloaded the addon to and select it to Install.
Updated: March 22, 2021
License: Not specified