Nintendo - SNES / SFC (Beetle bsnes) v0.9.26
Beetle bSNES is the SNES module of Beetle, a fork of Mednafen. Mednafen's SNES module itself is a fork of bSNES v0.59. Supported files: .smc, .fig, .bs, .st, .sfc
How To Install
To install Nintendo - SNES / SFC (Beetle bsnes) directly from zip file
- Download the addon.
- Open up Kodi and navigate into Add-ons.
- Click the open box icon (above the side-menu).
- Select Install from zip file.
- If this is the first addon you install, Kodi will warn you about installing addons from "unknown sources" for security reasons - it's your call.
- In any case, Kodi will warn you, you may not get auto-updates for this addon.
- Navigate into the location where you've downloaded the addon to and select it to Install.
Updated: January 13, 2021