Atari - Lynx (Beetle Lynx) v1.24.0
Beetle Lynx is the Atari Lynx module of Beetle, a fork of Mednafen. The Mednafen module is a fork of Handy. Supported files: .lnx, .o
How To Install
To install Atari - Lynx (Beetle Lynx) you may use one of the repositories mentioned under Additional Information > Repositories section below. Or, simply download the addon directly (if such option is present).
To install from a repository (first make sure you have the repository installed)
- Open up Kodi and navigate into Add-ons.
- Click the open box icon (above the side-menu).
- Select Install from repository.
- Select the repository you wish to install from.
- Select game.
- Select Atari - Lynx (Beetle Lynx).
- Click Install.
Updated: October 22, 2020
Repositories: Kodi Add-on repository [Matrix]