Provider: Daniel Vik
MSX/SVI/ColecoVision/SG-1000 (blueMSX) git
BlueMSX is a rich MSX emulator. It supports most common machines and a wide variety of extension hardware. Supported extensions: .rom, .ri, .mx1, .mx2, .col, .sg, .sc Authors: Daniel Vik, Benoit Delvaux, Tomas Karlsson, Johan van Leur, Ricardo Bittencourt and Ray Zero Supported files: .rom, .ri, .mx1, .mx2, .dsk, .col, .sg, .sc, .cas, .m3u
How To Install
To install MSX/SVI/ColecoVision/SG-1000 (blueMSX) directly from zip file
- Download the addon.
- Open up Kodi and navigate into Add-ons.
- Click the open box icon (above the side-menu).
- Select Install from zip file.
- If this is the first addon you install, Kodi will warn you about installing addons from "unknown sources" for security reasons - it's your call.
- In any case, Kodi will warn you, you may not get auto-updates for this addon.
- Navigate into the location where you've downloaded the addon to and select it to Install.
Updated: April 19, 2021