Nintendo - SNES / SFC (bsnes-mercury Balanced)
Provider: byuu, Alcaro
Nintendo - SNES / SFC (bsnes-mercury Balanced) v094 (Balanced)
bSNES Mercury is a fork of Higan (originally called bSNES), notable for emulating the original hardware as accurately as possible through low-level, cycle-accurate emulation. The "Balanced" profile is a good compromise between accuracy and performance. http://byuu.org/ Supported files: .sfc, .smc, .bml
How To Install
To install Nintendo - SNES / SFC (bsnes-mercury Balanced) directly from zip file
- Download the addon.
- Open up Kodi and navigate into Add-ons.
- Click the open box icon (above the side-menu).
- Select Install from zip file.
- If this is the first addon you install, Kodi will warn you about installing addons from "unknown sources" for security reasons - it's your call.
- In any case, Kodi will warn you, you may not get auto-updates for this addon.
- Navigate into the location where you've downloaded the addon to and select it to Install.
Updated: April 18, 2021