Nintendo - DS (DeSmuME)
Provider: YopYop156, Zeromus
Nintendo - DS (DeSmuME) git
DeSmuME is software that allows you to emulate a Nintendo DS system.
Special thanks to: yopyop (original author of DeSmuME), for releasing the source code of this great emulator; Martin Korth (author of GBATEK), for his well-written Gameboy Advance and Nintendo DS documentation.
Supported files: .nds, .bin
How To Install
To install Nintendo - DS (DeSmuME) directly from zip file
- Download the addon.
- Open up Kodi and navigate into Add-ons.
- Click the open box icon (above the side-menu).
- Select Install from zip file.
- If this is the first addon you install, Kodi will warn you about installing addons from "unknown sources" for security reasons - it's your call.
- In any case, Kodi will warn you, you may not get auto-updates for this addon.
- Navigate into the location where you've downloaded the addon to and select it to Install.
Updated: March 04, 2021