Sinclair - ZX Spectrum (Fuse) 1.1.1
Fuse (the Free Unix Spectrum Emulator) was originally a ZX Spectrum emulator for Unix. It has since been ported to Mac OS X, Windows, the Wii, AmigaOS and MorphOS. Supported files: .tzx, .tap, .z80, .rzx, .scl, .trd
How To Install
To install Sinclair - ZX Spectrum (Fuse) directly from zip file
- Download the addon.
- Open up Kodi and navigate into Add-ons.
- Click the open box icon (above the side-menu).
- Select Install from zip file.
- If this is the first addon you install, Kodi will warn you about installing addons from "unknown sources" for security reasons - it's your call.
- In any case, Kodi will warn you, you may not get auto-updates for this addon.
- Navigate into the location where you've downloaded the addon to and select it to Install.
Updated: January 13, 2021