Note: in order to unlock geo-blocked content and stay safe and anonymous online, it is recommended to use a VPN service, such as, IPVanish VPN.
"Zero traffic logs", "Fastest Speeds", "Access all Kodi add-ons"
Nintendo - Game Boy Advance (mGBA) 0.8.3
mGBA aims to be faster and more accurate than many existing Game Boy Advance emulators, as well as adding features that other emulators lack. Supported files: .gba, .gb, .gbc
How To Install
In order to install Nintendo - Game Boy Advance (mGBA) you may use one of the repositories mentioned under Additional Information > Repositories section below. Or, simply download the addon directly (if such option is present).
To install from a repository (first make sure you have the repository installed)
- Open up Kodi and navigate into Add-ons.
- Click the open box icon (above the side-menu).
- Select Install from repository.
- Select the repository you wish to install from.
- Select game.
- Select Nintendo - Game Boy Advance (mGBA).
- Click Install.
Updated: August 17, 2020
Repositories: Kodi Add-on repository [Leia]