Nintendo - Game Boy Advance (mGBA)
Nintendo - Game Boy Advance (mGBA) 0.8.4
mGBA aims to be faster and more accurate than many existing Game Boy Advance emulators, as well as adding features that other emulators lack.
Supported files: .gba, .gb, .gbc, .sgb
How To Install
To install Nintendo - Game Boy Advance (mGBA) directly from zip file
- Download the addon.
- Open up Kodi and navigate into Add-ons.
- Click the open box icon (above the side-menu).
- Select Install from zip file.
- If this is the first addon you install, Kodi will warn you about installing addons from "unknown sources" for security reasons - it's your call.
- In any case, Kodi will warn you, you may not get auto-updates for this addon.
- Navigate into the location where you've downloaded the addon to and select it to Install.
Updated: March 04, 2021