Nintendo - Nintendo 64 (Mupen64Plus)
Nintendo - Nintendo 64 (Mupen64Plus) 2.5
Mupen64 is a N64 emulator desgined to be multi-OS. It uses a plugin system and is highly compatible. Supported files: .n64, .v64, .z64, .bin, .u1, .ndd
How To Install
To install Nintendo - Nintendo 64 (Mupen64Plus) directly from zip file
- Download the addon.
- Open up Kodi and navigate into Add-ons.
- Click the open box icon (above the side-menu).
- Select Install from zip file.
- If this is the first addon you install, Kodi will warn you about installing addons from "unknown sources" for security reasons - it's your call.
- In any case, Kodi will warn you, you may not get auto-updates for this addon.
- Navigate into the location where you've downloaded the addon to and select it to Install.
Updated: March 22, 2021