Nintendo - NES / Famicom (Nestopia UE)
Provider: Martin Freij, R. Belmont, R. Danbrook
Nintendo - NES / Famicom (Nestopia UE) 1.51.0
Nestopia is a portable open source NES/Famicom emulator. It is designed to be as accurate as possible and supports a large number of peripherals. The hardware is emulated at cycle-by-cycle granularity, ensuring full support for software that does mid-scanline and other timing trickery. Icon credit: Anarkhya (anarkhya.deviantart.com) Supported files: .nes, .fds, .unf, .unif
How To Install
To install Nintendo - NES / Famicom (Nestopia UE) directly from zip file
- Download the addon.
- Open up Kodi and navigate into Add-ons.
- Click the open box icon (above the side-menu).
- Select Install from zip file.
- If this is the first addon you install, Kodi will warn you about installing addons from "unknown sources" for security reasons - it's your call.
- In any case, Kodi will warn you, you may not get auto-updates for this addon.
- Navigate into the location where you've downloaded the addon to and select it to Install.
Updated: May 06, 2021