Magnavox - Odyssey2 / Phillips Videopac+ (O2EM)
Note: in order to unlock geo-blocked content and stay safe and anonymous online, it is recommended to use a VPN service, such as, IPVanish VPN.
"Zero traffic logs", "Fastest Speeds", "Access all Kodi add-ons"
Magnavox - Odyssey2 / Phillips Videopac+ (O2EM) 1.18
O2EM is an Odyssey² / VideoPac emulator. Place "o2rom.bin" (required) in your userdata folder. Supported files: .bin
How To Install
In order to install Magnavox - Odyssey2 / Phillips Videopac+ (O2EM) you may use one of the repositories mentioned under Additional Information > Repositories section below. Or, simply download the addon directly (if such option is present).
To install from a repository (first make sure you have the repository installed)
- Open up Kodi and navigate into Add-ons.
- Click the open box icon (above the side-menu).
- Select Install from repository.
- Select the repository you wish to install from.
- Select game.
- Select Magnavox - Odyssey2 / Phillips Videopac+ (O2EM).
- Click Install.
Updated: March 30, 2020
Repositories: Kodi Add-on repository [Leia]
License: Artistic License