Nintendo - Pokemon Mini (PokeMini)
Nintendo - Pokemon Mini (PokeMini) v0.60
PokeMini emulates the obscure Pokémon Mini handheld. While functional, it does not support color files or savestates currently.
To include real BIOS, place "bios.min" in the emulator's userdata folder.
Supported files: .min
How To Install
To install Nintendo - Pokemon Mini (PokeMini) directly from zip file
- Download the addon.
- Open up Kodi and navigate into Add-ons.
- Click the open box icon (above the side-menu).
- Select Install from zip file.
- If this is the first addon you install, Kodi will warn you about installing addons from "unknown sources" for security reasons - it's your call.
- In any case, Kodi will warn you, you may not get auto-updates for this addon.
- Navigate into the location where you've downloaded the addon to and select it to Install.
Updated: March 08, 2021