Nintendo - NES / Famicom (QuickNES) 1.0-WIP
The QuickNES core library, originally by Shay Green, heavily modified. QuickNES is a newer emulator that seems to have good compatibility. Supported files: .nes
How To Install
To install Nintendo - NES / Famicom (QuickNES) you may use one of the repositories mentioned under Additional Information > Repositories section below. Or, simply download the addon directly (if such option is present).
To install from a repository (first make sure you have the repository installed)
- Open up Kodi and navigate into Add-ons.
- Click the open box icon (above the side-menu).
- Select Install from repository.
- Select the repository you wish to install from.
- Select game.
- Select Nintendo - NES / Famicom (QuickNES).
- Click Install.
Updated: October 22, 2020
Repositories: Kodi Add-on repository [Matrix]