Nintendo - SNES / SFC (Snes9x - Current)
Provider: Snes9x Team
Nintendo - SNES / SFC (Snes9x - Current) 1.60
The Snes9X team is not connected or affiliated with any mentioned company in any way. The opinions of the Snes9X team do not reflect the views of the various companies mentioned here. Companies and all products pertaining to that company are trademarks of that company. Please contact that company for trademark and copyright information.
Snes9x is a portable, freeware SNES and Super Famicom emulator. Snes9x is coded in C++, with three assembler CPU emulation cores on the i386 Linux and Windows ports.
Icon credit: HarryBana (harrybana.deviantart.com)
Supported files: .smc, .sfc, .swc, .fig, .bs, .st
How To Install
To install Nintendo - SNES / SFC (Snes9x - Current) directly from zip file
- Download the addon.
- Open up Kodi and navigate into Add-ons.
- Click the open box icon (above the side-menu).
- Select Install from zip file.
- If this is the first addon you install, Kodi will warn you about installing addons from "unknown sources" for security reasons - it's your call.
- In any case, Kodi will warn you, you may not get auto-updates for this addon.
- Navigate into the location where you've downloaded the addon to and select it to Install.
Updated: March 04, 2021