Nintendo - SNES / SFC (Snes9x 2002) 7.2.0
Port of SNES9x 1.39 for libretro (was previously called PocketSNES). Heavily optimized for ARM. Supported files: smc, fig, sfc, gd3, gd7, dx2, bsx, swc, zip
How To Install
To install Nintendo - SNES / SFC (Snes9x 2002) you may use one of the repositories mentioned under Additional Information > Repositories section below. Or, simply download the addon directly (if such option is present).
To install from a repository (first make sure you have the repository installed)
- Open up Kodi and navigate into Add-ons.
- Click the open box icon (above the side-menu).
- Select Install from repository.
- Select the repository you wish to install from.
- Select game.
- Select Nintendo - SNES / SFC (Snes9x 2002).
- Click Install.
Updated: October 22, 2020
Repositories: Kodi Add-on repository [Matrix]